We offer our customers a choice in the frequency by which they get billed e.g. monthly, quarterly etc. Once the payment option is agreed, payment should be made in full before work commences. Here is a list of our current payment methods:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- via PayPal
As soon as payment has been received/cleared, we will confirm it to you immediately.
Note: We can send a standing order form if required, please ask.
Cheques*: If paying by cheque customers should allow enough time for funds to clear which can take up to 10 working days. Any payments rejected or cheques returned by a bank will invalidate the agreement. Also cheques will only be accepted from repeat customers and commercial clients.
Contracted bin cleaning service (12 months contract):
- Customers may cancel a bin cleaning service by giving at least 48 hours advance notice.
- Customers may terminate the whole service by giving one month advanced notice in writing and specifying the last cleaning date.
- The full price of the cleaning visit is due if the customer cancels or changes the date/time less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Customers agrees to pay the full price of one cleaning visit in case of a termination of the service if the customer has given less than one week advanced notice.
- Customers have the right to terminate the service without giving one week advanced notice but by giving 48 hours advanced notice before or immediately after the first cleaning visit only.
One-off bin cleaning service:
- Customers may cancel the scheduled cleaning job at least 48 hours prior to the agreed start time.
- Customers agrees to pay a £20.00 cancellation fee per bin if the customer cancels or changes the date/time less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Customers agrees to pay £25.00 cancellation fee per bin in the event of a lock-out caused by our cleaning team being turned away on arrival for the agreed service appointment.
- If an initial deposit has been paid to WheeleClean then the customer agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.